Pre-flight Breifing Cards
The box of briefing cards contains between 800-900 questions in the following categories:
- Standard Operating Procedures
- Safety and Emergency Procedures
- Safety Equipment
- First Aid
- Dangerous Goods
- Flight Time Limitations
- Search and Rescue / Survival
- A/C type specific (optional)
We pack the cards in a practical cardboard box with magnetic lock.
Please note that we can help you develop additional cards and categories depending on aircraft type and/or operator.
9 Products available in stock
We believe that safety constitutes an essential part of cabin crew awareness. Our belief in safety management has inspired this facilitation tool that trains crew safety briefings before flight.
The Pre-flight Briefing Cards provide cabin crew with inspiration for this phase of their work by facilitating an open discussion and ensuring a reciprocating learning outcome. The cards are suitable for:
- Pre-flight safety briefings
- Safety & Emergency training
- Standard Operating Procedures training
How does it work?
When implementing these cards into your safety management, you enhance the crew’s:
- Operational knowledge of procedures
- Knowledge of pre-flight crew safety briefings
- Knowledge of the specific location of equipment
The briefing cards can also serve as inspiration for the Senior Cabin Crew Member (SCCM) or the person in charge of the pre-flight crew safety briefings as the cards help identify lack in knowledge. The cards thus provide an opportunity to consult the manuals for answers.